Thursday, September 2, 2010

B O R E D O M

So today i could say so far has been completely..

BORING

I woke up. Ate some AMAZING pancakes.
Decided to do my hair so i played with it a little it came out cute took a few pics.
One day this week i want to go job hunting for a new job.
I need MONEY ha ha. Shopping's being put on hold for awhile
so i can save and its killing me. i am def a shopaholic lol its my addiction.
Have had alot on my mind lately. Thinking about the past and stuff.
It some times makes me sad looking back but then again i cant
help but smile cause i feel i have so much more ahead in the future just waiting
for me. I want to get back in photography. Use my camera again as soon
as i find my charger lol. I'm starting to look into school and just cannot wait
till i can start. I'm just still kinda stuck on what i want to do. I want to make
sure what i decide to go for is something i love and wouldn't mind doing forever.
I know your suppose to think about jobs for a future for success and money , but
i look at it for happiness..i mean i don't want to do something i hate and dread
waking up in the morning for just to have bank. don't get me wrong though..
i loveeee money just as much as the next person. I don't want to be happy
and living in a box..i just want to be happy and comfortable at least.
I'm sure I'll figure something good out lol. not going to stress it to much.
not trying to loose hair over it hahahaha. :)


well here's a couple pics i took. not amazing quality
cause its a camera phone sorry.




This. is. Me

No comments:

Post a Comment